Tuesday, November 11, 2008

at home with piano, jewel, bunk beds, and a cup of chamomile tea.



hello readers. friends. peace monkeys.

i've been wanting to update for a while. last thursday was beautiful. before i left denton with my car packed tight with yarn and records, i sat with a handful of my friends and ate some delicious food and felt at home already. i think you are all so beautiful and amazing.

so i'm living with my parents again. i really like it so far. i sleep three feet from an old piano where i am learning beethoven's moonlight sonata and can bang the keys late into the night. i guess i don't really do too much banging though... its a soft song so far. I sleep in a bunk bed that I have decorated with tapestries and pillows. I'm about to curl up in my reading nook to write Monet a letter and read a short story. I'm sitting in the "game room" of my childhood, drinking chamomile tea, writing this blog, and feeling like i lost the ability to express myself.

one thing i love about this arrangement is that i get to have sleepovers when in denton. so... if anyone is up for a house guest, let me know. we can cook food and remember how happy we are to have been apart of each others lives.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

casey, your little set-up at your parents' home sounds perfect.

and you know i'm up for sleepovers as often as possible. i enjoyed our last one so much.

monét said...

i want a sleepover! bahh.

Unknown said...

you really need to come check out Darcy and I's new house. You're gonna love it. And we have a guest house! not really, since Ben's living there but you know you can stay with him.

Dave said...

You are welcome to stay or visit any time, dearest.


Lightin' matches and dropping them into a wet glass.