Tuesday, November 6, 2007

hmmm

I haven't had one of these since my xanga account (i_am_casey).... lets see how this goes...

a lot of things are changing for me. i'm trying to be strong and have a little integrity. instead i find myself mostly drinking wine and writing bad poetry that I hide in mason jars. i really want to go camping. i want to drive to arlington to buy some knitting yarn. i want to be better with friends.

it is november. perfect for leaf collecting and knitting scarfs. School should be cancelled in november so that people could just sit by fireplaces and fall inlove with the weather. no time for school if when we stay cuddled up in bed all morning thinking about how wonderful and cold the weather is. and cats.... cats are the best in cold weather. basically everything, even a sad heart, is perfect in the month of november.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"even a sad heart, is perfect in the month of november"
This is something I have always felt.

darcy dubose said...

november always proves to be more than what i hoped for.

C.M.B. said...

november has been treating me pretty good.